HR Assistant- 12 month FTC
The business are seeking to recruit an HR Assistant to work in a fast-paced environment, playing a crucial role that helps facilitate the smooth running of the HR Department. The role is a varied and exciting role, which will provide the candidate with sufficient challenges and opportunities to develop upon their existing skills.
Well known business.
- First point of contact for all HR queries, resolving and escalating where appropriate
- Manage recruitment process, including support with occasional interviews
- Facilitate induction process for new joiners
- Complete HR related paperwork including offers, contracts, variations etc.
- Ensure HR database, employee files and all other dates are accurate and up to date
- Process payroll changes
- Process benefits
- Organising background screening checks (references, DBS, consumer checks and employment eligibility)
- Arranging training courses for both external customers and internal employees
- File documentation and maintain filing system
- Process changes to and maintain the Fleet System
- Develop own skills and business knowledge, build relationship with existing staff and management team tackle all projects in a professional and positive manor at all times.
- Discrete, confidential and demonstrate integrity
- Operates with tact and diplomacy
- Pro-active completer finisher who acts on initiative
- Able to communicate with confidence and clarity
- Pleasant and helpful disposition
- Numerate, accurate and meticulous eye for detail
- Responsible and pro-active attitude
- Reliable and flexible
- Experience in a HR support role
- Excellent IT skills (MS Office)
- Knowledge of social media in a working context
- Experience of using a HR database and recruitment portal
- Available to start immediately or at short notice