2 x Flu Vaccination Nurses
Job Ref: PK-5266
Flu Vaccination Nurse
Location: London SE13
Job Type: Temporary - 2/3 Days/Week from 08.00am - 5.00pm - From September 2019 - December 2019)
Occupational Health Staffing is looking to recruit 2 x Flu Vaccination Nurse to work in London, SE13 on a temporary basis for 2/3 Days/week from 08.00am - 5.00pm - From September 2019 - December 2019).
To apply you will need to have the below:
- Recent vaccination/flu vacs experience in the last year
- Up to date certificate for Basic Life Support
- Up to date certificate for Anaphylaxis
- Up to date certificate for Vaccination/Immunisation Update
- The certificates MUST clearly state Basic Life Support, Anaphyalaxis and Vaccination/Immunisation update on them
- The certificates will need to be valid for when the work will take place from September 2018 - January 2019.
- If your certificates are still valid and your renewal is due in the flu vacs period please send your current certificates and dates for your renewal training.
If you are interested in applying please email firstname.lastname@example.org a copy of your CV which must clearly show recent vaccination experience plus copies of your certificates, training dates, availability details and your NMC Pin Number.