Our client is looking for a HR Advisor to join their busy Cheltenham based office on a Permanent basis. This role will cover two sites within the UK.
Our client is a leading manufacturing business who operate on a global level. This role will be a multisite position, both sites operating within the manufacturing and production industry.
The role of the HR Advisor based in Cheltenham will include but will not be limited to:
- Managing key stakeholder relationships effectively
- Supporting the full recruitment cycle
- Coaching and advising managers on performance related issues, monitoring performance management systems
- Managing the disciplinary and grievance process
- Ensuring HR policies and procedures are up to date and enforced
- Provide effective HR administration, managing key information platforms
- Co-ordinate and support with project work
The chosen HR Advisor will display the following skills and attributes:
- Previous experience in a generalist HR position
- Strong understanding of Employment Law
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Previous manufacturing experience, ideally within a Unionised environment
- Ideally CIPD level 5 qualified
A multi-site generalist HR Advisor position based across Cheltenham and London. Car included in package and competitive salary on offer.