HR Shared Services Coordinator - 6mth FTC
This is a 6 month contract working for a globally renowned company based near West Drayton. This HR Coordinator will be part of the HR Shared Services team providing a range of HR services to the EMEA region. Therefore, they will need previous experience relevant to this.
My client is a highly successful, global retail company based near West Drayton. They are eager to bring in an experienced HR Coordinator to join their friendly HR team on a 6 month contract basis.
The key responsibilities of this HR Shared Services Coordinator - 6mth FTC role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Provide, support and guidance to managers and employees on day to day HR issues, across the EMEA region, in line with company Strategy.
Build effective relationships with HR colleagues to deliver best in class service.
Preparation and issuing of new company approved employment contracts across the EMEA region.
Ensuring Starter packs are provided to all new employees
Support HR Business Partners and managers in the administration of all terms and conditions changes, which could include liaising with the payroll team.
- Supporting the Approvals Process for EMEA for all employee related changes, such as changes to Salary, Grade, or job title.
Updating and maintaining HR Database with employee information
- Support with the generation of reports from SAP
Support in preparing Purchase requisitions/purchase orders
- Ensuring employee files are accurately maintained and are in line with GDPR
Ad-hoc administration as and when necessary
This global retail company are looking for:
HR administration (minimum 3 years)
* Worked with multiple countries
Working with HR databases (SAP desirable)
Used a Case Management system (desirable)
* Has dealt with conflicting priorities
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
* Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
Sees beauty in the finer details
* Ability to use initiative and aid junior members of the team when necessary
Ability to build strong relationships within the company
* Extremely organised and able to prioritise
Able to work to tight deadlines
Fluent Spanish is desirable, but not necessary