Regional Learning & Development Lead EMEA
Our client, a global asset manager based in the City of London is looking for a Regional Learning & Development Lead EMEA to join the HR team. Reporting in to the EMEA HR Director, you will be responsible for managing the Learning & Talent function.
More specifically, as a Regional Learning & Development Lead EMEA you will be responsible for:
- Managing the Learning & Talent Strategy across EMEA working closely with Business / Country Heads
- Consult / Advise the business on all learning & talent matters
- Define and deliver the L&D plans across the region working closely with the business
- Design, deliver and / or facilitate training / learning programmes utilising a number of channels such as LMS, virtual learning, social media
- Work with the global Talent team to drive the annual talent review process across the region
- Design and deliver leadership development programmes
- Manage relationships with external vendors
- Manage the L&D budget across EMEA
You will be an accomplished Learning & Talent Lead / Head operating in another financial services / asset management organisation in a similar strategic and operational capacity. You will be a Learning & Development SME. You must have excellent stakeholder management and communication skills. Degree and / or CIPD preferred.
If you are interested in this Regional Learning & Development Lead EMEA with a global asset manager based in the City of London please apply directly.