Commercial Finance Manager
Job Title: Commercial Finance Manager
Salary: £70,000 - £75,000
Ashley Kate are working for a growing organisation in their search for a driven Commercial Finance Manager.
About the role
Reporting to the Commercial Finance Director, you will be responsible for improving performance through quality financial analysis and modelling. This is a key role for the organisation and you will collaborate with the commercial team to plan and grow the business. Your duties will include
- Develop and manage the gross margin reporting
- Be a driving force in supporting commercial deals
- Provide analysis on past and current deals
- Conduct financial and market analysis to produce strategy presentations
- Co-ordinate with commercial leads to implement and develop long term growth plans
- Support on identifying customer opportunities
- Ensure the commercial data is produced in line with forecast and budget cycles
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing global organisation, passionate about being innovative and being at the forefront of their field. Not only this but they also value the people behind their business and will invest in you.
You will be driven individual who has
- Experience in building relationships and partnering with various teams
- The ability to build strong relationships with the sales and account management teams
- Negotiation skills with experience of agreeing bespoke commercials with sales teams and clients to increase profitability
- Previous experience in a commercial finance function
- An ambitious outlook to drive the business forward
- ACA/ACCCA/CIMA qualification
- Strong analytical skills
- Advances excel knowledge
- Motivated to improve process
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.