HR Shared Services Manager
An exciting position has arisen for an experienced HR Shared Service Manager to work within an established Business Services organisation on a full-time permanent basis.
Working for an established Business Services organisation within the West Midlands with some travel.
- Lead, guide and develop the HR Transactional Team to improve collective performance via direct coaching and personal development plans.
- Responsibility for all standing data inputs to the UK payroll via third party payroll providers.
- Ensuring integrity of data held both within the Workday System and other HR Systems.
- Lead contact for HR audits to ensure adherence to data protection legislation (GDPR), content control and risk management.
- Lead continuous service and process improvement, efficiency and innovation.
- Process, verify and maintain documentation relating to HR activities.
- To provide HR Managers and Advisors with data to enable them to produce monthly reports.
- Project management of HR Transactional Projects.
- Analysis of relevant data to support performance
- Change management specific to HR transactional process changes
- Identify gaps in process and propose relevant solutions
- Gain a full understanding of Company Policies and Procedures
- Manage team in line with the Shared Service Centre model
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working as a HR Shred Service Manager within a fast paced environment. You will have excellent communications and presentation skills with strong a good understanding of commercial acumen and is able to demonstrate process improvements whilst having a good understanding and is proficient with all HR systems including Workday.
The HR Shared Services Manager will receive a salary of up to £50'000 per annum depending on experience.