LMA is delighted to be working with a Financial Services company in London who are recruiting for a Benefits Specialist.
Reporting to the Head of Reward, the Benefits Specialist will be the go to person for Benefits ,making sure the business is providing the best and most efficient benefits offering to the organisation.
- Work closely with the Head of Reward to support with key projects and operational management of recognition and incentive schemes, pensions, well-being initiatives and benefits including communication with employees, providers, payroll and colleagues and with preparation of papers for governing committees and management .
- Ensure plans are compliant with regulatory, tax, legislative and internal compliance requirements
- Act as main point of contact for the HR Team & the wider business around incentives and benefits matters, escalations and relevant change management processes providing guidance and maintaining benefit information ensuring communications material is relevant and up to date.
- Supporting the Head of Reward with annual benefits renewal and salary windows.
- Participating in benefit reviews, communications and presentations.
- Support engagement plans around incentives benefits, pensions & wellbeing as well as
- communication of benefit,pensions, tax and regulatory changes
- Manage relationships with benefits providers
- Support with pension-related activities and projects, ensuring pensions governance aligns with best practice
- Analyse benefits data and trends and manage reporting