Ashley Kate is offering a rare opportunity to join a unique organisation who are seeking a credible and capable operational HR Adviser who will be central to achieving their HR strategy.
Job Number: 19387
Job Title: HR Advisor
Salary: £42,000 - £46,000
Location: West London
Industry Sector: Professional
Hours: Full time
About the role
Working as part of a forward thinking HR Team, your role will involve all aspects of HR including recruitment. This role would suit someone who thrives in a fast-paced, fun and dynamic environment where two days are never the same!
- You will be the go-to person for all things HR
- Partner with line managers to offer professional and pragmatic advice and guidance on a range of HR queries
- Manage all recruitment activities including the graduate and internship recruitment
- Coordinate and organise all training courses for employees
- Take ownership of the benefits process
- Experience within a corporate environment
- CIPD qualified would be an advantage but not essential. The client may fund later down the line.
- Proven experience of managing a variety of HR related issues
- Proven experience of managing recruitment campaigns
For more details about this role, please contact Katie Ryder on 0203 800 1500
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.