Job Title: Recruitment Advisor
Contract: 9 months
About the company
Ashley Kate are delighted to be working with a leading Retail organisation who are looking to add an Interim HR & Recruitment Assistant to their team. This is a maternity leave cover for 9-12 months.
To be considered for this role you must have solid recruitment experience (In-house or Consultancy).
Other essential skills/experience are -
- Experience of writing professional, engaging job adverts.
- Advanced in use of Outlook, Word, Excel, and PPT.
- Experience of screening candidates both face to face and over the phone.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Able to demonstrate high proficiency in use of all types of social media.
About the role
This is a fast paced role that would suit a Consultant who is looking to get into internal recruitment or someone from a similar role who is looking to gain additional experience.
The main duties will include -
- Updating Social Media sites to grow Employer Brand
- Writing job advertisements.
- Screening of job applications.
- Organising interviews with Hiring Managers
- Collecting and providing feedback to candidates
- General administrative support
- Support in building external talent pool using tools such as LinkedIn
- Managing internal applications
- Maintain regular communication with external talent pool about future opportunities
- Support Group Talent Manager with group projects
- Support regional recruitment where needed using social media tools
- Maintaining recruitment tracking and reporting
For more details about this role, please contact James on 0203 800 1500.
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.