Global Mobility Administrator
Based in West London, you will be reporting into the Global Mobility Manager and will manage the end to end processes for all international employees whilst acting as the primary point of contact for business leaders and HR. You'll apply a strong focus on continuous improvement to ensure the process runs as effectively and efficiently as possible.
You will be working for a global creative media & agency company.
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Excellent knowledge of a broad spectrum of HR/Immigration/Global Mobility policies and practice including employment law, tax and immigration
- Expertise in developing, implementing and reinforcing processes
- Confident ability to hit the ground running
- Good judgement, a strong sense of personal accountability and responsibility coupled with resilience
The successful Global Mobility Administrator will have the following skills and attributes:
- Knowledge of international relocation, preferred Global Mobility Specialist (GMS)
- Excellent Customer service focus through listening to the external customers, anticipating their needs and giving high priority to customer satisfaction
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Well-organised with the ability to multi-task
- Work effectively under pressure
- Well-spoken with good communication and listening skills
This Global Mobility Administrator role is for three months starting ASAP. You will be working for a global creative media & agency company based in West London.