HRBP - commercial background, West London
Are you a passionate, commercial and versatile HRBP looking to join a dynamic media brand in West London? This exciting role will work in partnership with senior business leaders across the wider organisation, working with the Global HR Director to actively deliver a value-add People Plan contributing to each business area's key objectives.
- Drive the execution of the portfolio's talent agenda and aligned deliverables, partnering with the Resourcing team to sustainably attract talent, particularly digital and graduate talent.
- Partner with the L&D team to develop talent; deliver training to both emerging talent and manager grades.
- Partner with senior business leaders to formulate effective business transformation plans, providing OD expertise.
- Lead and/or drive cross functional people-related projects, working collaboratively with HR colleagues.
- Drive employee engagement initiatives and coach business leaders to effectively engage their teams, particularly focusing on areas of strength and development as identified in the business's rolling employee engagement survey.
- Be commercially focused and pragmatic. Build strong relationships with senior business leaders, ably establish and maintain the role of trusted business partner with a focus on business objectives.
- Act as an escalation point and portfolio expert for the HR Advisory team with regards to complex employee relations cases.
- Review the compensation and benefits offering and ensuring it is fit for purpose across all areas.
- Substantial experience in HR gained in a range of commercial environments, ideally within a global structure.
- Strong senior business partnering experience
- CIPD Level 7 or equivalent recognised qualification/ degree in related subject (or ability to demonstrate equivalent levels of functional knowledge)
- Knowledge of/ know how to work in a matrixed model
- Experience with dispersed workforce
- Solid project management background and experience with HR technologies
- Ability to build effective relationships with the business at all levels
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.