HR Governance Manager
Role: HR Governance Manager (permanent)
Salary: c. £70,000 plus £6500 car allowance & bonus + other benefits
Network HR has been retained by a global (re)insurer to appoint a HR Governance Manager, reporting into the Head of Change Governance & Control. This role is the first of it's kind within the business and will be a pivotal role in ensuring the firm conducts its HR responsibilities in line with regulatory and compliance requirements on a global level.
Under the leadership of the newly appointed Chief People Officer this global PLC will be turning the dial on it's operation, starting with a turbo-charged HR team to support the great work the business currently do in this area.
This role will contribute to all compliance and risk governance reporting processes and committees. It will contribute to a number of risk and governance forums, including but not limited to Mandatory Training Oversight, SM&CR, and Solvency II.
PLEASE NOTE: We are considering candidates coming from either a HR governance/compliance background or candidates outside of HR, so if you're currently in Compliance, Audit, Risk etc. and looking to move into a 'People & Change' function, please feel free to apply.
Governance and Risk Subject Matter Expertise:
· In conjunction with the Head of Change, Control & Governance, define and manage the framework for the HR function's governance activity including the current SIMR regime and the implementation of the SM&CR regime
· Define mandatory training requirements and performance thresholds
· Provide a key liaison point for MS Amlin for input and feedback on all HR regulatory updates to the FCA/ PRA
· Deliver Quality Assurance of all regulatory required policies and processes and records kept on relevant regime members. This includes annual Fit and Proper Attestations and Performance management records, and the requirements for SMCR for SMR; Certified populations and the conduct rules staff.
· Embed a culture of accountability & professional competence across all senior managers and managers in the Architect framework & system (policy, process & tools) to ensure HR is compliant, controlled & governed
· Coordinate the management and reporting of People Risk through the HR function and across the business
· Challenge, coordinate and enable rather than police
· Synthesising complex requirements into simple and meaningful concepts
· Manages multiple priorities, projects and programmes of work simultaneously
· Managing change
· Policy and process development
· Up to date understanding of current and future HR (Financial Services) Risk & Regulatory requirements
· Managed the introduction of new regulatory requirements from framework to practical implementation, managing stakeholders accordingly
· Set up and managed QA frameworks – including controls, reporting, attestations and walk throughs
· Drive, resilience and self-management: Effective in delivering results in a dynamic and demanding environment.
· High Integrity and levels of professionalism
· Drive for excellence and quality Influencing, building relationships and communication at all levels of organisation.
· Executive presence and impact.
Works across functions - collaborative, breaks down silos, shares knowledge, assumes positive intent, shares accountability, challenges and coaches
If you would like to express your interest or find out more, please apply or contact Avneet Uppal at Network HR on 0121 450 5030 or email@example.com
In compliance with the regulations (April 2004) in place under the employment agencies act, Network HR will require proof of identification. A current copy of a passport, driving licence, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process. Email and faxed copies are acceptable.