Fantastic opportunity for a HR Generalist in Norwich city centre.
Your new company
A large multinational organisation based in Norwich city centre are looking for experienced HR generalists to join their team. There are two roles available, one permanent position and one 12 month fixed term contract. The successful candidates will be required to provide support to the HR Business Partners and Head of HR, focusing on project work and lower level ER casework.
Your new role
Job responsibilities will include:
- Provide HR admin and project support to HR Business Partners.
- Take the lead in updating all policy, letters and associated HR Shared Services documentation and develop an expert knowledge of these areas in order to manage less complex case work.
- Support senior colleagues who represent business in employee consultation.
- Supports management in the roll out of business and HR plans including human capital change initiatives, talent acquisition, retention, reward/recognition and execution of lower level actions resulting from organisation re-design.
- Provide meaningful analytics to the business which can be used to inform decision-making.
- Documents talent management activities including performance management, training, career development and diversity and inclusion activities.
- Coordinated the on-boarding, off-boarding and transfer process of colleagues as necessary.
What you'll need to succeed
The ideal candidate will have similar experience, hold CIPD level 3 as a minimum. Previous experience of using Workday is highly desirable and you must be a confident user of excel with the ability to create basic formulas, conduct reporting and manipulate data accordingly. You must be a strong communicator, able to adapt style to the relevant audiences, including 1:2:1 or group based.
What you'll get in return
Candidates will benefit from a competitive salary and benefits package. You will enjoy getting to know the employees within the business as their first point of contact for any HR related queries.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.