In-House Recruiter - Watford - £25,000 plus benefits
Our client, well known in it's industry is looking for a In-House Recruiter to join the team on a permanent basis. Reporting into the Recruitment Manager, you will play an important part within their busy recruitment team. This role requires an exceptional communicator who is able to build strong working relationships with various stakeholders across the business. You will be the main point of contact for your Directors/managers out in the field, understanding their recruitment requirements and managing the process through to completion.
Main responsibilities will include:-
- Manage all applications, screening and shortlisting cv's to submit to hiring managers
- Build a pipeline of candidates and use a proactive approach to sourcing
- Building strong relationships with hiring managers, understanding their recruitment needs
- Manage live job adverts
- Support with the on-boarding process
It is essential that you have the following experience:-
- Previous HR/Recruitment experience within in-house or agency
- Exceptional communication skills
- Enthusiastic with an up-beat attitude and good sense of humour!
- Experience using ATS systems
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.