HRBP change focused
Senior HR generalist role managing the day to day HR of the business with regards to ER, recruitment, OD, reward and various strategic projects. Must come from Higher Education
Higher education in London
- As a senior generalist you will advise, guide and support all staff and managers in the campus and other campuses in the UK, when required.
- To partner with HR colleagues and key stakeholders and leaders to deliver an HR service in line with the needs and priorities of the business
- To oversee the implementation and delivery of key HR initiatives as the interface between professional HR and the business
- Translate business requirements into effective HR practices across the campus, delivering people solutions aligned to business objectives.
- Work at an operational level with multiple stakeholders.
- Deal with complex or sensitive day to day people management issues.
Must come from Higher Education
Understanding of ER, HR policies and procedures
Career development and competitive salary