HR Business Partner
The HR Business Partner will effectively coach, influence and use their analytical skills to provide clear advice and guidance on all HR related matters and activities to support Managers to develop their individual skills and capabilities, enabling them to meet their operational strategic aims and objectives.
Contribute towards the development and implementation of the HR Annual Business Plan.
Provide an analytic and evidenced based approach to service delivery, committing to a culture of continuous improvement, professional development and partnership working.
To provide support with Employment Relations issues, where required, including identifying and managing reputational risks, ensuring any precedents, current legislation, best practice and case law are considered.
Build effective relationships with Senior Managers and Executives within the designated business areas, using networking opportunities to increase trust and confidence and raise the profile of the service, and increase staff engagement.
- Change management, including providing guidance on the restructuring process, sense checking the business case, assessing and highlighting risks and challenging decisions where necessary, managing any subsequent redundancies, voluntary severance opportunities and re deployments
- Supporting Managers with job design, identifying networking and development opportunities, talent management and succession planning
- Vacancy management, including recruitment, selection, on-boarding and support with induction and probationary processes
- Supporting Managers to set SMART objectives and providing advice and guidance on managing effective appraisals, one to ones and team meetings.
- Supporting Managers to effectively manage performance, advising on potential disciplinary or grievance matters, as required.
- Provide support with internal communications, training and development workshops and any other projects, as required.
- Promoting ethical behaviour, diversity, and health and safety
- Proving support with resignations, retirement processes and reference requests, as required.
- Delivering and interpreting management information to the Senior Management Teams within the designated business areas, and ensuring that their establishments are accurately maintained
Previous experience in the above role