HR Manager - 6 month FTC
I'm working with one of my legacy clients to find an HR Manager on a 6-month FTC basis to work for a brilliant quasi-public/private organisation in Central London. The HR Manager will support the Head of HR and wider HR Team. The postholder will assist with the day-to-day running of HR operations whilst running a range of HR projects.
Key Accountabilities and Projects:
- Re-writing / re-draft of all HR policies
- Develop MI reporting of the HRIS APD system.
- Review and refresh our recruitment and onboarding - with potential to implement an ATS
- Assist the Head of HR in a review of staff benefits and T's & C's.
- Assist the Head of HR in the development of a new appraisal system.
- Manage some complex ER casework.
- CIPD Qualified or working towards
- Degree educated
- Experience of managing and coaching a small team
- Strong ER, HR Policy and technical HR expertise
If you are interested in this post, please contact Henry on the HR team.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.