HR Project Coordinator
Creating policies and guidance such as employee handbooks across local offices, supporting the delivery of regulatory and ongoing GDPR compliance. Supporting the wider team in Brexit related initiatives affecting staff & Working on Systems related projects that underpin the work of the HR team
Our client are a Investment Manager based in the City
Support the HR Consultant and wider HR team in delivering regulatory and policy related projects where identified:
- Attending project related meetings
- Able to organise, present and run meetings when required
- Follow up on actions from HR and other teams
- Support the HR Consultant in forecasting, dashboard and milestone monitoring
- Supporting the team with any additional work where necessary
The ideal candidate will have private sector HR experience and be immediately available to start work.
A 3 - 6 month FTC where you will have the opportunity to get involved in projects.