HR Business Partner - Head Office
HR Business Partner (Head Office) - Up to £50000 + car and benefits
This well-known and market leading organisation is recruiting for a HR Business Partner to cover the their Head Office Functions. As part of a small and very busy HR team this role offers a good deal of autonomy as well as the chance to build strong and effective relationships with key and senior Operational Stakeholders.
You will have accountability for all operational HR issues across the Head Office functions including the following
- Managing a varied ER caseload. There will be some complex cases and lots of queries from operational managers.
- Advising operational managers on HR issues and working with them to improve their management capabilities.
- Supporting the wider HR function with various Transformational / Change Projects.
- Suggesting continuous improvement to HR policy which will ensure HR solutions are compatible with business needs.
You will need
- Previous experience of working in support of senior operational managers in a challenging customer facing industry.
- Ability to manage your own workload/ diary and prioritise effectively to meet business needs.
- A varied Generalist HR background.
- Experience of dealing with projects like the implementation of new HR systems, new PDPs or Annual Pay Reviews.
- Relevant HR qualifications and a track record of CPD.
This is a lively and challenging business and you will need to have a flexible approach and style to build relationships with a varied internal client base.
In addition to an attractive benefits package you will be joining a successful and renowned brand and have the chance to make this job role fit your skills and style.
Salary - Up to £50,000 + Car and Benefits.
For more information on the role call Jon Terry or Diana Sharp at Wright Solutions on 0121 222 5599 or follow the link below to apply. (Please quote ref BBBH61)
In compliance with the regulations (April 2004) in place under the Employment Agencies Act, Wright Solutions will require proof of identification. A current copy of a passport, driving licence, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process. Email and faxed copies are acceptable
Please remember you can now keep up to date with all our vacancies by following us on Twitter @WrightSol_HR or Facebook.com/WrightSolutionsHR