As HR Business Partner you will ensure that each business is appropriately supported by the HR function, organise and implement the roll out of Group HR strategy and provide strong internal HR consultancy to support line managers in the achievement of their objectives.
Large FTSE 250
In the role of HR Business Partner you will:contribute to the development of HR strategy. Influence and support the subsidiary companies in the development and implementation of a business strategy.
contribute to the acquisition of additional businesses through rigorous HR due diligence, advising on Service Agreements for key employees pre-acquisition and enabling cultural, contractual and procedural integrations post-acquisition
support organisational development through advising on structural change, contributing to the implementation of change and driving resourcing standards and policy in areas of significant growth.
work closely with the central HR unit and with the Employee Relations team to ensure that all transactional HR processes are carried out accurately and in a timely manner and that all disciplinary and grievance related matters are properly addressed
implement group policy on talent management and people development, introducing specific initiatives and supporting specialist HR functions in detailed implementation
identify key employees and those with potential for further career development and design personal development plans to enable them to achieve this potential
assist in the succession planning process, identifying potential successors for all middle and senior managerial roles
work closely with line management to identify general development needs, advising on training matrices where appropriate and ensuring that required training is scheduled and delivered through close liaison with the T&D function
ensure that all Group-wide remuneration and benefits initiatives and standards are implemented in all subsidiary companies and that salaries are benchmarked against the market and are fixed in line with internal comparators
engender a culture within the subsidiary companies which recognises and promotes the absolute importance of health and safety, environmentally responsible behaviour, the highest standards of business ethics and compliance with legal and corporate requirements
To be successful in this role you will be:
* experienced and qualified HR Business Partner with a proven track record of providing effective generalist HR support to a business unit and influencing senior managers in both HR and broader business management issues
* strong communicator with the ability to influence peers and colleagues to deliver results
* experienced of business acquisition and integration
* customer focused and commited to quality, excellence and continuous improvement
* personally well organised and a good planner
* historically exposed to a broad range of HR and business issues, coupled with the ability to deal with one off unprecedented situations through evaluation, analysis, judgement and decision making