Graduate Recruiter- Oxford
I am working in Partnership with an industry-leading economics consultancy in Oxford to hire a Graduate Recruiter.
It is an excellent opportunity to work alongside the Recruitment Manager and deliver a fantastic recruitment service to the business.
The responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating an expansive (geographical cover) and high volume graduate recruitment campaign
- Booking and attending careers fairs
- Booking and attending targeted graduate events such as internal 'meet and
greets' and campus-based case studies
- Preparing all graduate marketing materials
- Running an annual advertising programme
- Developing our relationships with appropriate careers services and societies
which includes reviewing and improving how we work with European
- Maintain the graduate candidate management system, ensuring candidate
data is kept up to date, and making minor system changes as required.
- Screening of applications
- Co-ordinating the assessment process
- Providing candidate feedback including making offers
This is an excellent role for an experienced Graduate Recruiter who is looking to work as part of a brilliant brand.
Please apply now if you are interested in finding out more- email@example.com