HR Business Partner
HR Business Partner - ER Experience Needed - Must be Immediately Available
£60,000 - £65,000
An exciting opportunity for a HR Business Partner to join the HR team within a global company based in Central London. The successful Business Partner will work in partnership with business leaders as a real business player, contributing to the development of the business area's entire agenda and strategy, focusing on business imperatives and contributing to the leadership of the business area.
Duties will include:
- Be an active and influential player enabling the effective analysis of business issues or strategy and goals, transferring these into People Plans.
- Take a proactive role in development of Business People Strategy, leading the implementation of this as well as other major change programmes in the allocated business areas.
- Provide active leadership in partnering with business leadership teams, on HR issues such as reward, employee relations, talent acquisition, performance, organisational development and change, continuous improvement, culture, leadership as well as learning and development.
- Challenge, provoke and coach business leaders on Diversity and Inclusion agenda, employee engagement, performance management, continuous improvement, operational efficiencies and development.
- Ability to initiate, design and effectively execute integrated people solutions that address key business drivers, bringing together resources within the business area, Development and Recruitment, as well as HR operations.
- Experience working within a matrix environment
- Ability to manage ER cases
- Good understanding of UK employment law
- Ideally CIPD or equivalent
Please get in touch to discuss in more detail!