Senior Engagement Wellbeing and D&I Consultant
Senior Engagement, Wellbeing and D&I Consultant
London – Central
Salary of c. £75,000 per annum plus car allowance and additional benefits
NetworkHR are delighted to be working alongside a highly reputable and well regarded (re)insurer who, due to constant evolution is now seeking a Senior Engagement, Wellbeing and Diversity & Inclusion Consultant to join them on site in Central London.
The role of Senior Engagement, Wellbeing and D&I Consultant is a newly defined position for the organisation and as such, will allow the successful candidate to make a real impact on an organisation that has already introduced the concept of change and development, in turn presenting the post holder with a captive audience.
If successful, you will be responsible for developing the full Wellbeing, D&I strategy from start to finish to then roll out across the business on a global remit. It will fall under this Consultant's responsibility to inspire the workforce which, is widespread globally and so will require this individual to be able to demonstrate a coordinated approach and the ability to tie together a disparate workforce.
• Liaising daily with global executive committee and senior leadership team using a variety of communication channels
• Ensuring a blend of strategic thinking and strategy planning – putting together realistic deliverables and objectives in relation to deadlines
• Build a strong working relationship with PR, events teams, marketing, IT, communications and additional third parties
• Develop the strategy, increase engagement of the agenda, identify key quick-wins and prioritise initial changes
It is critical to the success of this project that the post holder is able to deliver messages in a positive and impactful manner by utilising influencing skills and stakeholder management expertise.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Must be a strategic thinking who can demonstrate an ability to deliver on their agenda
• Strong and unrivalled knowledge and expertise in Wellbeing and ED&I
• Prior exposure to working within a large, global financial services organisation will be advantageous
• Ability to work autonomously and be a self-starter
• A strong credibility to guide and advise ExCo and SLT members
• Prior experience acting as an integral part of decision making
• Global exposure would be advantageous
• Experience of using GLINT would be highly desirable
• Strong written communication skills
• Confident presenter
• Adept in utilising various tools of promoting and assessing Employee Engagement
• Collate and interpret data
If this role is of interest please don't hesitate to email your interest across to Selina.email@example.com or apply following this link.