Customer Service Advisor
Brand new customer service position in a rapidly expanding Hertfordshire business.
Our client is a fast growing and dynamic consumer brand who can offer progression opportunities and a competitive package for the successful candidate.
Day to day you tasks would include, but not be limited to;
- Providing fast and friendly help for customers in a timely and accurate manner
- Answering customers over the phone, email, online chat or social media
- Answering the phone and providing accurate solutions to keep customers satisfied
- Working collaboratively with other business functions such as Supply Chain and Accounts
- Providing administrative support for the wider team where necessary
The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years customer service experience in either a retail or office environment, its important that you have a good telephone manner and are comfortable with dealing with different types of enquires. The role is part of a busy fast-paced environment and so you will need to ability to think on your feet and multitask.