You will then be monumental in keeping the HR databases and Personnel Files up to date and compliant with company Policies and with current UK Legislation.
One of Europe's leading privately owned food processors.
- Coordinate the recruitment process from beginning to end
- Liaise closely with Line Managers and talent providers.
- Process all new starters and leavers
- Write and issue contracts, offer letters, terms and conditions as well as induction packs.
- Conduct induction reviews and exit interviews.
- Check right to work documents
- Arrange advertisements i.e. Internal and external job boards
- Arrange and attend first stage interviews for all applicants. Conduct right to live and work checks, reference checks, ID checks.
- Manage and control the implementation of an effective induction for all employees before they commence work
- Provide administrative support for the whole HR cycle, including recruitment and selection, induction, payroll and benefits, performance management, training and development.
- Liaise with all departments in a consultancy role, assisting the line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures.
- Book and record all holidays.
- Generate weekly reports as and when required by department managers.
- Previous Recruitment, HR or Payroll experience, either agency or in-house
- Experience using HR / Payroll databases
- Experience handing sensitive/confidential data
- Excellent Communicator
- IT Literate
- Able to work with colleagues at all levels
- Great attention to detail
- Sound written and spoken English language skills
Competitive salary and a growing role.