Senior MI Analyst - HR
Large PLC recruiting a Senior HR MI Analyst to join the HR Shared Service Centre in North Yorkshire.
Your new company
The largest specialist distributor of its kind and a FTSE 100 Group with revenues of over $15 billion, is currently looking for a skilled MI Analyst to join their HR Shared Service Centre in North Yorkshire.
Your new role
Working within a busy Systems/MI Team, there will be daily, weekly, monthly reporting priorities alongside being the HR project lead in developing and delivering efficiency improvements of the Systems/MI capability. You will support the business in making critical decisions due to robust and details analysis of various HR related KPIs and information, to ensure the best possible people experience.
- As the Senior, you will manage the MI team workload as well as develop team KPIs to monitor performance
- Production and analysis of regular reports for stakeholders of the HR Service Centre, including key HR, Payroll and Benefits MI
- Presenting the key findings and associated commentary to internal stakeholders
- Design and develop ad hoc reports via Business Objects and manipulate data within Excel spreadsheets
- Support system development, including mandatory system upgrades, enhancements and new system implementations
- Involvement in Projects, being the HR lead, to support the HR Service Centre system roadmap.
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous experience of working as an MI Analyst / HR Analyst / Business Analyst.
- Working knowledge of management reporting tools such as Business Objects, Crystal Reports, Excel, Access etc.
- The ability to manage and manipulate large amounts of data in order to provide concise, summarised analysis.
- Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills.
- Previous experience in leading a team would be ideal.
What you'll get in return
The successful candidate will be offered a permanent contract with a highly competitive remuneration depending on experience. Generous benefits include an award winning pension plan, staff discount, profit share and free car parking.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Lynsey Chambers for a immediate discussion on 0113 200 3707.