A brand new role for a Professional Services business based in Leeds City Centre.
A well established Professional Services business with presence across the UK and offices based in Leeds City Centre.
- A brand new role reporting into the HR Director.
- You will be responsible for writing and executing the recruitment strategy across the business.
- Working with key stakeholders across the business.
- Develop the company EVP, candidate attraction, talent pooling, succession planning, candidate experience.
- Manage agency relationships and manage the PSL
- Review recruitment processes and procedures in order to deliver efficiency's.
- Focus on a direct recruitment strategy to reduce recruitment spend.
- Hands on recruitment managing a job portfolio
- Manage Recruitment Coordinator
- Have previously worked in Professional Services or Law - ESSENTIAL
- Have operated at Recruitment Manager or Recruitment Partner level - ESSENTIAL
- Have managed the executed a recruitment strategy - ESSENTIAL
- Have excellent stakeholder management - ESSENTIAL
- Is able to travel across the UK as part of the role - ESSENTIAL
- Have previously man managed - DESIRABLE
- Salary £45,000 - £55,000k per annum
- Excellent benefits