Talent Consultant - OD & Capability
Your new company
Our client prominent Financial Services firm is on the search for an experienced Talent Consultant to join their OD & Capability team to undertake a specific project to Develop their wide career framework. In this role you will work with suppliers, HRBPs and the business to spot opportunities to improve and change the current architecture/platform. The role is global in scope and reports to the Head of Talent Development, with matrix reporting lines as appropriate for project work in particular with the OD team.
Your new role
- Agreeing the overall scope and expected outcomes of the project with key stakeholders
- Acting as the point of contact for the project working with the appointed external consultants to manage the review with the business
- Maintain an overall project plan and track progress, keeping key stakeholders up to date on a regular basis on progress made. - Development of the Futures portal and associated materials
- Gathering colleague and manager feedback, suggestions and ideas and making recommendations for changes and updates to the Career Framework
- Developing ideas and suggestions into workable solutions for implementation
- Working with the Organisation Design, Talent, HR Operations and Workday teams to ensure that changes are implemented into current systems and processes
- Partnering with the Learning team to support the sourcing of development aligned to job family groups.
- Support the design and implementation of Job Family Group leads and peer to peer learning
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous experience working as a Talent Consultant where you have implemented, reviewed and made changes to a firms career development framework at a global level will be a must.
- Experience in working for a large global matrixed organisation will be a must - Financial Services experience will be highly desirable.
- Well developed consulting skills (either from an external or internal consulting-style role)
- Experience of managing organisational change preferably covering both structural/process change as well as softer behavioural change.
- A strong interest in understanding how Talent and Learning functions work; and of career development programmes
- Strong project management skills, able to take plans from concept and design through to execution and measurement. - Excellent oral and written communication skills that resonate with the target audience.
- Strong influencing skills, with the ability to engage key stakeholders and drive positive outcomes.
- Used to working and building relationships within matrix organisations and within global teams.
- Strong planning and prioritising according to business needs. Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong change management skills.
- Having an awareness of global and cultural issues.
- Relationship / stakeholder management experience.
- Pro-active behaviour that demonstrates initiative and positive work ethic to ensure activities are delivered to the required time, budget and quality.
- Utilises all available resources and skills-sets to investigate and resolve problems and ensures the most appropriate solution is identified.
What you'll get in return
Along with a competitive day rate, you will be able to take the lead on this global project, whilst working with highly performing and supportive team.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.