Senior Associate - Employee Engagement & Well being
Your new company
Our client prominent Financial Services firm located in the City of London is on the Search for an Employee Engagement Specialist to join their Organisation Design & Capability team for 6 months starting ASAP. The role will be to support and implementation of the firms Culture, Engagement & Wellbeing frameworks, fostering a culture of high performance, and building a workplace where colleagues can thrive.
Your new role
- Supporting the design and execution of the firms Have Your Say and Leadership Forum surveys
- Working with the Group's external survey partner to project manage delivery of the firm wide surveys.
- Working with internal stakeholders to support the delivery of the internal engagement survey.
- Supporting delivery of the Divisional and Functional plans that support the engagement agenda and providing additional support in areas most in need of support.
- Partnering with Internal Communications, Heads of HR and Divisional Leaders to rally the business around engagement activities including measurement, action planning and ongoing communications.
- Managing and designing Engagement related content for the firms intranet.
- Supporting the analysis of the firms Joiners and Leavers surveys to identify key strengths, areas for improvement and the presentation of insights to key stakeholders.
- Supporting the development of the firms engagement strategy and in defining a clear roadmap, which enables the organisation to develop a transformational approach to employee listening and measurement.
Supporting the implementation of the firms wellbeing strategy in the UK and subsequent global rollout, enabling us to deliver on our commitment of creating a culture of wellbeing where our people can thrive and live our values every day
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience working as an Employee Engagement specialist for a large global matrix firm will be a must.
- Previous experience in working within Financial Services will be highly desirable
- A passion for measuring, understanding and building engagement in the workplace.
- A strong interest in understanding how wellbeing can drive individual and team performance.
- Strong project management skills, able to take plans from concept and design through to execution and measurement.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills that resonate with the target audience.
- Strong influencing skills, with the ability to engage key stakeholders and drive positive outcomes.
- Used to working and building relationships within matrix organisations and within global teams. - Some experienced in insight-gathering techniques, from the application of quantitative measures, facilitating group discussions and hosting focus groups to source multi-channel data points.
- Strong planning and prioritising according to business needs. Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong change management skills.
- Having an awareness of global and cultural issues.
- Relationship / stakeholder management experience.
- Pro-active behaviour that demonstrates initiative and positive work ethic to ensure activities are delivered to the required time, budget and quality.
- Utilises all available resources and skills-sets to investigate and resolve problems and ensures the most appropriate solution is identified.
What you'll get in return
Along with a competitive day rate you will have the opportunity to take the lead on delivering on this global project, whilst working in a dynamic forward thinking team based environment.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.