HR Process Mapping Specialist
Process Mapping, Microsoft Visio, Human Resources, North London, Construction
Your new company
This construction and development company is the fifth largest construction company in the world with its offices in North London looking for an HR process Mapping Specialist to join their human resources team on a temporary contract basis (6-9 months)
Your new role
Produce/update process maps and Work Instructions for all existing processes within HR Shared Service ensuring consistency, standardisation, alignment and integration across the teams. Consult with key stakeholders to understand and document "as is" processes and provide recommendation on "to be" processes. Prepare and present project status reports to stakeholders.
What you'll need to succeed
* Advanced competency in Microsoft Visio
* Prior experience in process mapping and development of business process documentation
* Ability to import data from Excel into Visio would be an advantage
* Experience working in HR environment
* High attention to detail, excellent written and verbal communication skills to effectively collaborate at all levels within the organisation
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.