Talent Resourcing Manager
Talent Resourcing Manager - Leading Real Estate Firm - London - £55,000
Your new company
Your new company is a global leader in real estate, with 70,000 employees who operate across 48 countries.
Your new role
As the Talent Resourcing Manager you will be a trusted advisor to the business, ensuring recruitment best practice is adhered to. You will be part of the Divisional Management Team and will demonstrate in all activities at Corporate level view of recruitment and talent management whilst focusing on a specific division.
In this role you will:
- Develop, deliver and implement a recruitment and talent acquisition strategy
- Proactively source through a hands on approach
- Recruiting and selecting in line with company requirements
- Leading the adherence of the end to end recruitment process
- Contribute to the achievement of the Divisional and Corporate HR metrics
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed in this role you will:
- Have at least two years experience working as an internal recruiter at recruitment level or BP level
- Have experience running external campaigns and running assessment centres
- Have experience of ATR systems including SAP/ORACLE
- Be highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Be able to travel across the UK as needs of the role requires
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive an excellent remuneration and the opportunity to work for a leading Real Estate Firm.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.