We are currently working with a highly prestigious law firm finding an HR Advisor to join their successful and collaborative team. Reporting into the HR Manager, you would be responsible for providing a comprehensive and proactive HR service to the Business Services groups.
More specifically, as an HR Advisor, you will be responsible for;
- Building strong working relationships with senior stakeholders across your designated business areas and being a trusted advisor who provides high quality and proactive guidance
- Managing and leading employee relations cases such as; sickness absence/performance management/disciplinary and grievance
- Supporting with the performance review process
- Carrying out exit interviews and conducting relevant analysis
- Supporting with internal mobility
- Work closely with the wider HR team on ad hoc projects and driving the business strategy
This is an incredibly client facing role where you will have full ownership of your business areas and an opportunity to mentor the HR Assistant. You will be working collaboratively in a team as well as needing to have the self motivation to work on your own.
You must have excellent communication and organisational skills and the ability to build relationships at all levels.
If you are looking for your next challenge and eager to join a fast paced, collaborative and rewarding team then please do get in touch today!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.