Group Talent Partner
A true partner and trusted advisor to the business to deliver and report on all business as usual recruitment activity. Scouting, selecting, sifting and securing top diverse candidates through a full lifecycle recruiting process focusing on proactively building, developing and maintaining a pipeline of candidates using a variety of sourcing, selection and assessment channels ensuring we can fully support the businesses people plans.
- Being a resourcing subject matter expert, keeping updated on the industry, trends, competitors, external benchmarking; sharing this with your stakeholders and wider resourcing/HR team.
- Be an ambassador for the recruitment brand and Employee Value Proposition, driving consistency and brand enhancement internally and externally.
- Undertake comprehensive briefs for all new and existing roles defining processes, timescales, expectations and influencing stakeholders to develop the most effective sourcing, selection and assessment plans.
- Deliver a shortlist of screened candidates in line with hiring manager criteria, influencing decision making where required.
- Full briefing of all candidates on the role and process ahead of any interview or assessment and providing verbal feedback to all interviewed candidates enhancing experience and pipelines for the future.
- Building strong pipelines of candidates through a network of professional contacts, online resources, in-house networks, ATS and other creative sources.
- Ensuring unrivalled candidate and hiring manager experience using feedback to drive improvements.
- Providing scheduled ad hoc data to the Group Resourcing Manager, Stakeholders and other relevant parties in order to provide analysis and insight of trends.
- Average number of vacancies across the group
- Presentation of diverse shortlists (balanced slate)
- Direct sourcing Vs agency hires
- Time to hire
- Cost and quality of hires