Benefits Specialist - Financial Services
Oakleaf Partnership are working with a global financial services business based in Manchester. You will be responsible for the benefits delivery service to employees, HR, benefits vendors and third party stakeholders.
You will work in Manchester and this is a permanent role. We are looking for someone who has strong benefits experience
You will be responsible for:
- Day to day operation of the UK flexible benefits arrangements - including the point of contact for escalation
- Assist with annual enrolment process including review of the brochure, web text, testing the portal
- Day to day management of MyHR queries
- Adhering to internal third party requirements and working with vendors
- Assist with the delivery of training and developing guidelines as necessary to HR colleagues
- Responsible of managing and troubleshooting all outsourced third party activity - death in service claims, long term disability claims etc
- Flexible benefits expert to take the lead with flex issues
- Support wellbeing team as required including organisation of annual benefits and wellbeing fairs
Please apply if you have worked / have experience in a Benefits role. This role is a permanent role and will be based in Manchester.