Business Development Manager/Sales Exec with experience of selling into HR...
Job Title: Enterprise Sales Executive/Business Development Manager
Salary: Very Competitive!
Job Type: Permanent
Locations: Central London (very central) with travel!
About our client…
There is more to a great job than just a paycheck. Today, great companies and great places to work are one of the same. Our client partners with companies to make culture a competitive advantage. With their powerful platform and team of strategists, they enable business leaders to give voice to their employees through data-driven insights that help shape and drive measurable, positive culture change. They have seen their product work and they are gearing up to scale in one of the fastest growing industries today.
Why They’re A Great Place To Work
They hire on potential and values-alignment which results in a company culture that is diverse and committed to a common goal. Join the team and expect to learn by doing, be challenged (and supported) by smart people, and become a part of building a great company culture.
Who We’re Searching For
We are seeking direct sales Enterprise Account Executives to join our client’s team. The right candidate for this role is a tireless self-starter who will take ownership of their territory and proactively coordinate the necessary information and support to meet clients’ needs that will ultimately close the sale. You know how and when to say no, to challenge, to teach and to solve client needs. Earnings are accelerated for overachievers and uncapped.
About the Role
- You will learn the business and the approach to strengthening company culture.
- Prospect for new business and manage a complex sales cycle from lead to close.
- Sell their SaaS service and consulting support into high quality accounts in the Enterprise space.
- Evangelize at the executive level but be prepared to interact at all levels of client organisation.
- Work closely with prospective clients to understand their business objectives and demonstrate the most appropriate solution to meet their needs.
- Partner with internal teams including legal, proposals team and delivery to develop high quality proposals, statements of work and contracts that meet prospective client objectives and the objectives of the business.
- Manage and provide transparency and visibility into an accurate pipeline.
- Meet or exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets.
- Travel up approximately 50% of the time.
You will ideally possess a strong understanding of culture, engagement and employee lifecycle topics. You will have sold into HR previously.
We are looking for experience of selling employee survey solutions or other HCM solutions within professional services.
You must have excellent oral and written communications skills that allow you to quickly work through challenges and accomplish goals.
You should be able to provide specific examples of how you take ownership of projects and have excellent communication skills allowing you to quickly work through challenges and accomplish goals.
If the above resonates with you, we encourage you to apply!