Interim HR Advisor
A very well established and continually improving commercial business are seeking to bring on board an experienced HR Advisor on an interim basis to support the business with a large change program. The role will be recruited initially on the basis of a 3 month contract but there is potential that it could become longer.
The main elements of the role will include;
All Employee Relations activity including;
• Negotiating terms and conditions of employment with staff
• Providing advice and playing a major role in change processes ie restructuring, downsizing initiatives, demobilisation and mobilisation projects
• Consulting on issues related to employee relations ie disciplinary, grievance, sickness absence and performance related issues
Business Partnering with the Management team;
• Partnering with line managers to review employee relations, performance management, resourcing and staff management
• Advising and coaching on tactical and operational HR matters
The role will be providing support on a large consultation process so the successful candidate will need to have strong ER experience, experience of leading consultations, excellent communication skills and a strong and current employment law knowledge.
If you are available and short notice and looking for a busy and varied role, then this could be a great opportunity for you to utilise your ER skills working with a great HR team.