Occupational Health Responder Technician
We are currently seeking an Occupational Health Responder Technician to join our client on a full-time, permanent basis in Barrow-In-Furness. The candidates will be required to work a combination of day and night shifts.
The main duties of the role include:
- Responding to on-site medical emergencies providing care
- Undertaking health screening procedures including; height, weight, blood pressure, and urinalysis
- Undertaking health surveillance activities including audiometry and lung function testing
- Assisting and working under the supervision of the nurse in the provision of a minor treatment service
- Delivering health promotion activities
- Ensuring all equipment is serviceable, clean and fit for purpose; To include the regular monitoring and recording of equipment performance indicators e.g. vaccination fridge temperatures.
- Handling and disposing of all clinical waste
- Being an active member of the Occupational Health team and promote a positive working environment
- Undertaking non-clinical tasks as requested e.g. filing, administration etc
- Full UK Driving License
- Emergency responder skills and competence
- First aid and health and safety expertise
Please contact Ben Higgins or James Baron on 01582 235500 to discuss further.
OH Medical is a national recruitment consultancy within the Occupational Health sector. We recruitment permanent and agency Occupational Health staff on a permanent and agency basis.