Senior Learning & Talent Manager
Senior Manager - Talent Management and Organisational Development
Our client, a high-regarded Investment Management firm with a strong mission, is looking to recruit a Senior Talent and Organisational Development Manager to join their team.
This role will manage 1 other and will lead all of the Learning and Talent agenda for the business.
It's a hands-on role, with lots of opportunity to create an excellent offering from scratch.
About the role:
- Designing and rolling out the succession plan across the business.
- Understanding the business needs and creating a detailed TNA for technical areas across the financial matters in the business.
- Building the competency framework and business-wide career frameworks and progression plans.
- Proven FS experience to be able to work with the CEO and key business leaders on technical financial / Investment issues
- Proven experience of facilitation and the creativity to deliver exciting learning.
- Demonstrable experience of internal Talent Management and L&D experience and ideally experience of setting up a Talent/ L&D function from scratch.
This is an exciting opportunity to build something in a growing organisation where people and culture are at the forefront of their vision.
For more information on this or to apply, please contact Terri Wickett on 02030312468 / email@example.com