Learning & Development Manager
My client are a leader in their field with operations across the globe. They have grown strongly since their inception and continue to lead the way in their sector.
Learning & Development
• Manage learning initiatives (including e-learning) around a continuous cycle of needs analysis, design, project management and logistics, delivery and evaluation
• Partner with the business to understand the learning needs from their business areas and engage resources to create solutions
• Build and maintain strong relationships with HR Partners and work collaboratively to define the development needs and align development with a broader people strategy
• Collaborate in designing leadership development courses to be utilized globally
• Communicate persuasively and credibly (both verbally and in writing), adapt in a constantly changing environment, pragmatically focused on delivery
• Deliver classroom, blended and remote (webex) programs
• Implement L&D analytics
• Drive user experience and learning engagement
• Support the corporate driven L&D learning campaigns
- Competency development for emerging managers. Partner with business heads to identify incumbents in critical roles.Collaborate with corporate L&D, other L&D cohorts and/ or consultants to custom design and deliver Supervisory Development Programmes.
- Regional/ Country Graduate Trainee programme for building bench strength. Custom design and deliver at country/ regional level traineeship programmes
- Work closely with HR Partner and talent sourcing team in Campus Engagement, hiring and onboarding of the graduate/trainees.
- Organise on-boarding/ induction event every quarter/ half yearly (depending on hiring pattern).
- Provide support to the Head of HR in driving and championing the Inclusion & Diversity agenda.
You are likely to have:
• A number of years of consistent track record of design and delivery of development initiatives in a business environment, with a strong emphasis on e-learning and instructional design
- Experience in facilitation and delivering to international groups and using a variety of delivery methods and platforms
• Experience in talent management (employee development plans and action these through collaboration with other stakeholders)
• Experience in employee engagement and initiatives to raise engagement
• Some experience with diversity and inclusion work would be an advantage