Global Financial services, Canary Wharf Recruitment Advisor £40,000/45,000 plus bonus Permanent
Your new company
This global financial services group are after a resilient and consultative Recruitment Advisor to look after one of there financial services arms. You will have responsibility recruiting for UK and EMEA vacancies across multiple business areas most predominately in Sales, Product and corporate functions. Reporting to the Resourcing Manager you will work closely with another Resourcing Advisor, supported by a Recruitment coordinator based in Canary Wharf. Fantastic offices, excellent benefits and career progression.
Your new role
- Manage the end to end recruitment process across a range of departments and job grades
- Direct source for high calibre candidates through LinkedIn, Job boards and preferred agencies.
- Screen and qualify candidates, shortlist and coordinate interviews, offer management.
- Working closely with the HR team and onboarding through the recruitment process
What you'll need to succeed
The ideal candidate would come from an environment where the business has low margins and high volume workload along with a customer eccentric and consultative approach.
- Number of years recruitment experience across In-house, RPO or agency account management environment.
- Experience with candidate experience and full end to end recruitment management
- Consultative and Resilient approach to internal stakeholders
- Experience working on Sales and product role would be beneficial.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.