Occupational Health Manager
OH Medical Recruitment Ltd is currently seeking an Occupational Health Manager to work at our client site in Uxbridge.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced OH Manager to lead and support an OH team to deliver a high-quality service to our client, helping to bring success to this contract and the Company.
This is a full-time role where the successful candidate will work 37.5 hours, Monday to Friday.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide leadership and support to the onsite OH team, ensuring they meet the strategic aims of the treatment and OH service.
- Determine and develop the OH strategy for the client in line with objectives
- Work with divisional directors/managers to implement Company objectives
- Implement and manage change in order to meet required objectives
- Develop a programme of nurse led initiatives to meet client needs and Company objectives
- Manage OH nursing resource and objectives, co-ordinating them effectively and efficiently providing appropriate leadership and support
- Ensure departmental policies and procedures are regularly updated
- Manage and develop the onsite client relationship, ensuing the contract objectives are met
- Explore and develop further OH business opportunities
- Recruit, select and induct new staff, acting as a role model
- Establish and maintain effective communication and information systems within the nursing team and the wider, multidisciplinary team
- Report activity to the client on a monthly basis or in line with contractual requirements
- Registered General Nurse.
- Postgraduate qualification in Occupational Health
- Experience of managing clinical teams.
- Experience of providing the full OH remit including strong case management skills
- Ability to demonstrate an innovative and adaptable approach, with proven leadership and management skills.
- Solid IT skills.
- Experience of providing health education/ wellbeing promotion activities.
- Experience providing fitness for work advice.
- Ability to demonstrate clear and effective communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to demonstrate an efficient and well organised approach to work.
Interested? Please contact James Baron or Ben Higgins to discuss in confidence.