E-Learning Course Designer
E Learning course designer,. perm, Nottingham, competitive salary
Your new company
A financial services organisation, operating in 20 countries.
Your new role
* Work directly with internal customers to advise on and design in-house learning and development solutions using instructional design best practice, adhering to brand guidelines and agreed standards.
* Design and development of online content for delivery through Learning Point (LMS) using primarily Articulate Storyline and Adobe Captivate.
* Video editing (Adobe Premiere) for delivery of video through our learning management system.
* Play a key role in ensuring that LMS data entry is consistent and accurate.
* Act as an internal advisor when working with customers.
* Support the design, development and delivery of other training as required.
What you'll need to succeed
* Use instructional design techniques to design effective eLearning solutions.
* Confidently contribute to the scripting/storyboarding process
* Excellent communication skills with a good level of both spoken and written English.
* Practical experience of using eLearning authoring packages which adhere to SCORM standards. Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite an advantage.
* Familiar with recording and editing audio utilising tools such as Adobe Audition, Audacity or similar.
What you'll get in return
25 days annual leave
The opportunity to work within a growing team, in a newly created role
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.