Junior HR Business Partner with a major business...
Junior HR Business Partner with a major professional services business…
Job Title – Junior HR Business Partner
Location – Central London, Oxford Street
Contract type – Permanent
Reward - £48-52k per annum (£42-46k salary + £6k car allowance)
We think that this role and this client are a bit special…
We like to work with clients that we would want to work for ourselves. This business is no different. They have a really compelling story to tell and this is an opportunity to join a HR team that adds value to the business in the truest sense. As recruiters, it is our job to make our clients sound good, but we genuinely believe that candidates that meet with this business will want to work for them. This role is not a tough sell by any stretch of the imagination.
The HR function in this business is regarded as a trusted and important part of the organisation. HR professionals here are given the autonomy and creative freedom to implement people-focused initiatives that help an already high-performing organisation to improve both how they do business and their impact on society.
What will be keeping you busy?
Our client, a large, well-known professional services organisation based in London and with sites around the country, is looking for a HR professional with solid generalist experience in a commercial setting. This is what you will be up to:
- Development of change management strategies, translating into development activities, resource and culture plans
- Supporting the UK Head of HR Business Partner on the People Agenda and related initiatives for the business areas
- Ensuring the delivery of exceptional service to clients in all activities
- Driving a high performance culture by challenging management teams to appropriately apply a breadth of performance and development principles when making people planning decisions and strategies
- Acting as an enabler in building organisational capability through leadership/staff review, talent pipelines and compensation reviews
- Taking ownership of all employee relations cases, trade union discussions and other areas where HR expertise is required to minimise risk, with the support of the HR Advisor
- Acting as the employment legal expert and provide timely advice on matters, following-up with managers to make sure their intervention has been successful
- Ensuring that managers have the tools and access to advice needed; be visible
- Working with the Recruitment & Talent Lead with processes to drive the growth of internal capability, progression of key internal talent and cost-effective recruitment of external talent
- Running and leading the annual reward process
Who are we looking for?
If you have experience of working within professional services or a financial services background that would be an advantage.
You will possess excellent knowledge of employment legislation and a strong proven business partnering capability. We want to see people that are truly client centric, that take a true business partner approach. You will have creative problem-solving skills, with the ability to manage complex change issues.
You need to have demonstrated the ability to develop proven HR programs that align to business strategies whilst holding genuine commercial acumen and a pragmatic approach.
It goes without saying that you will be a strong team player with the ability to see the big picture. You will have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with people of all levels of seniority. In addition you will have a proven track record in leading and managing change programmes and will be an exemplary people manager.