Interim Senior People Advisor
Interim Senior People Advisor, £45 - £50k, City of London, 9 months FTC
Your new company
You will be joining a global provider of software engineering and IT consulting with offices based all over the world. You will be joining the London office consisting of 250 in UK & Ireland.
Your new role
In your new role you will be responsible for:
- Develop, implement, manage and continuously improve HR processes and practices. Identify gaps and opportunities for improvement and drive positive change.
- Build a close and trusted relationship with all stakeholders.
- Help leadership and managers to effectively deal with people-related challenges.
- Identify and leverage opportunities. Solve problems, develop and deliver solutions.
- Provide advice and guidance on HR & local labour law related issues.
What you'll need to succeed
- Expertise and experience in complex Employee Relations is essential.
- Experience in working in the technology sector or a similar, progressive industry is an advantage,
- Proven track record of working directly with senior leaders and managers
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.