Recruitment Officer - London - £33,000/£35,000 - Permanent
Your new company
The organisation has more than 50 countries in which it creates and executes digital transformation strategies. This company employs over 35,000 people from over 80 nationalities.
Your new role
In your new role as a Recruitment Officer you will report into the Recruitment Manager and support the end to end recruitment function.
- Ensure the Recruitment Tracker is accurate
- Ensure all vacancies are advertised
- Implement recruitment solutions
- Short list candidates and invite successful to assessment centre stage
- Conduct assessment centres and interviews
- Adhere to pre-employment standards- references, DBS and occupational health clearance
- Ensure personnel files are compliant
- Complete on-boarding
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed in this role you will have previous recruitment experience in a high volume and fast paced environment, have a high level of attention to detail, have excellent stakeholder management and a willingness to travel to other sites to meet the needs of the business.
In return you will receive an excellent remuneration and the opportunity to work for a global leader.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.