Senior Recruitment Manager (FTC)
Senior Recruitment Manager (FTC 10Months)
Annapurna are currently recruiting for a Senior Recruitment Manager for a great London based business. This role is initially a fixed term opportunity for 10 months.
This role will work with the HR Director and the wider HR team to lead on all Recruitment activity within the business of c. 1000.
- Take a hands on direct resourcing approach to meet business needs.
- Act as the business SME on recruitment during a phase of high growth
- Senior stakeholder management, working with hiring managers and building relationships
- Responsibility for Recruitment budgeting and tracking costs. Working to drive reduction in costs over time.
- Working with third parties and managing those relationships as approapriate
- Working to continually update, adapt and manage the ATS and External comms
- A demonstrable and successful background within the internal recruitment space and ability to act as a Recruitment SME
- Ideally experienced within the commercial space, to understand the key functions
- Experience working directly on vacancies up to senior levels
- Broad experience across functions and geographies
My clients are a public authority and their field their work is highly valued and they in turn ensure they provide development for their own staff. They work very morally and ensure these values are passed on to every member of staff.
This is an urgent vacancy so to declare interest in this role, please apply below or email your CV to email@example.com
Annapurna HR are working as a retained recruitment partner in regards to this vacancy.