Regional HR Advisor
Regional HR Advisor | Midlands | £30 - 36k plus car
Ashley Kate are delighted to be working with a National Charity who are looking to add a Regional HR Advisor to their expanding HR Department. This is a new role to join the organisation during an exciting time of growth, and an organisation who really want to develop their people.
The role will be based from home with extensive travel across parts of the Midlands, East, and some South. This is a permanent role permanent offering up to £36k plus car.
* Supporting and building solid relationships with management teams - Coaching them and helping to build their capabilities and develop them
* Support and advise on the full recruitment process
* ER management - in Particular absences
* Offer that first line support, be visible and build relationships, and understand the issues each manager faces.
* You need to be flexible for travel - this role is all about getting out there, understanding the business and building relationships
* Passionate about HR, developing the managers capabilities, and passionate about the charity
* Experience ideally within an autonomous role so you can manage your own diary
* Good Generalist Advisor
For further information, apply
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.