Due to growth and increased workload my client is looking for an experienced, proactive HR Administrator to be based from Newbury initially on a 6 month FTC and are offering a competitive salary of up to £24,000.
Reporting into the HR Generalist you will be responsible for providing an efficient and professional administration service for the HR function.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Being the first point of contact for HR related queries
- Overseeing and ensuring a successful on-boarding process for all new starters
- Processing reference requests
- Supporting payroll administration
- Managing the employee lifecycle
Ideally a graduate and Level 3 CIPD qualified you must have previous HR Administration experience, sound knowledge of HR policies and procedures and an awareness of Employment Law.