Senior HR Advisor
Job Reference: 19437
Job Title: Senior HR Advisor
Salary: £30,000 - £37,000
Hours: Full Time
- CIPD Qualified or part qualified would be an advantage
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of UK employment law
- Experience of working with managers, influencing, coaching and advising on all people issues
- Solution focused and a drive to always streamline processes
About the role
- Work alongside managers and regional senior management teams on all aspects of the employee life cycle - Recruitment and selection, employee relations, employee resourcing, training & developments, rewards & benefits, performance management, succession planning and retention.
- Provide coaching and practical support for line managers dealing with a variety of ER issues
- Support key stakeholders and line managers to ensure that they effectively deal with poor performance
- Create and deliver appropriate training and development to ensure line managers are fully competent and confident in dealing with ER issues
- Develop, implement and maintain toolkits and frameworks for Managers
- Effectively and promptly manage long term sickness absence
- Put in place and maintain simple, transparent and structured ER processes
- Ensure that the business is legally compliant with Employment Legislation
For more information please contact Katie Ryder on 0203 800 1500
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.